Monday 9 September 2013

Update!

This is Natalie speaking!

Okay! So, here's the thing...

It's Monday over here for me. The plan is that, since you get 15dollars and 10 AP everyday you sign in, I'm just going to try and accumulate those points till Saturday.

In short, I am not going to be posting any stuff or anything till Saturday. Expect some Castiel and maybe a special Jade Episode that weekend though since I'm through with Kentin for now (my bby left me D:)

In other news, I'm also going to start doing Star Project. Its this online game where you get to manage your own star and maybe fall in love with him.

I'm not going to tell you what to do. I'm just going to show you the basics of the game and then the different scenarios. You can get with each Star.

Right now, there's only two and they're Ren and Touya. I will be naming them Ren and Touya (oh the creativity!!) so be warned!

Ren is going to be the one I'm going to try and finish first. Since he comes later in the game though, expect some Touya chapters.

In other news! There's also the fact that I might do some Pacthesis games too! Yay or nay? Either way, I will be! But I'll tell you about that later!

This has been Natalie! Sayonnara!

No comments:

Post a Comment