Monday 9 September 2013

Update!

Hey, its Natalie here with exciting news!

I finally got my stupid junk of a computer to work! Woot! So, I have several (free) English prime games I want to make walkthroughs for!
One of them is called Re:Alistair! Its about the main character who plays the game called Rivenwell Online (or something along those lines) but then meets Allistair who steals one of her kills and effectively gains the prize without doing that much! She's infuriated but discovers that he goes to her school! So, of course, she tries to track him down. In doing so, Allistor berates her and challanges her to find him in a month. If she doesn't do so, she'll have to give him as much gold as she can get in a month's time. If she cab, however, he will give her back the item he 'stole'.
I'm at school right now though so I can make the walkthroughs till I get home and finish all my stuff. But I promise, I'll probabaly get Re:Allistair done in three days time or less.
I can't name the other two off the top of my head though so you'll have to wait!

This has been Natalie! Thanks for listening!

No comments:

Post a Comment