Sunday 8 September 2013

My Candy Love: Episode1 「Kentin」

So the first one is, not surprisingly, Kentin. He's a sweetheart and is obviously in love with you! I just can't help but squee at him! 

So, apparently, you and him have known each other since forever or something. He even tried his hardest to go to this school for you

ヽ(´ー`)人(´∇`)人(`Д´)ノ ASFJSLFASDHALSDHJSFKJ! HOW COULD YOU NOT LIKE HIM?! (*cough* favouritism *cough*)






So you first meet him in the hallway (or rather, it was like that for me...) and he's being his cute swirly-eyed self. The conversation basically goes like this (the answers that make him like you are highlighted!)

(Yes, that's my Username! KabegamiSama! If you watch Okami, you'd understand! Humph!)


Kentin: Hey [your Username], how is it going?
You: You?! What are you doing here?!
     : Good, how are you? But what are you even doing here?
     : What?...!!

Kentin: Yeah, thanks! I'm super happy that my transfer was accepted, I really wanted to be in the same school as you!
You: Really? That's nice. Have you finished your registration yet?
     : Uh...yeah, that's great, but I have some things to do still...
     : I don't believe it! Are you going to follow me around like this for long?! 

Kentin: Yes, they didn't ask for many forms so it was pretty quick.
You: (next) (obviously, this is the one you pick since it is the only one...)

Kentin: I hope the kids in my class are nice.
You: There's no reason why they shouldn't be.
      : Don't count on that too much.

And so he ends the conversation by saying "You're right, I have to be positive." 
(*´艸`*) Such a sweetie..!!

So, anyway. After that conversation, you have to go and look for the class president. If you really want to get Kentin's ending ( or anyone's for that matter! ) try to lighten up on the flirting with the other guys! Because, sometimes, other guys take more of a liking to you compared to the guy you're after. In that case, you won't be able to get the ending you want!

So, actually... There's this one scene where you ask Kentin if he's seen your enrolment form and he says...



I don't know if he has a yandere side... Σ(-`Д´-ノ;)ノ!? ( that would be slightly weird though I do take a liking to some yandere characters...) Would you classify that as creepy or cute?

My third encounter with him (after a very nerve racking bump-into with Castiel the red headed ass) was in the classroom and it went a little something like this...

(the answer to this one is 'It's a change from our old school, that's for sure.)

Kentin: Do you want to have a look around later with me?
You: No way!
     : Well Maybe later

He ends this conversation with the answer of 'Great, I'll see if there are any cool spots to see.' with lovey dovey eyes! +.(*ノωヾ*)ャン♪+

 So, anyway! That's the only conversations I've had with him at the time! I've tried my best to look for more but I don't think there's much left to really converse about with him! 

There is a time where, when I was walking around, that he asked me if I wanted cookies. I could only say no which was totally unfair because I totally wanted his cookies...

Another time is where I could ask him for money and I definitely don't want to do that! 

So, the time before your date, he asks you: '[Username] I've been looking for you! Now when classes are finished, do you want to have a look around the school with me?'

YES. YES I DO, KEN BBY.  (*ノ∀ノ)イヤン 

(As Ken and I didn't really know the place, we kind of went around in circles...)



(Later we sat down on some steps and he shared his snack with me...)

I HATE HOW MY CANDY LOOKS LIKE SHE'D RATHER BE WITH SOMEONE ELSE. I REALLY HATE THAT RIGHT NOW. RAWR.

That's the end of Episode 1! See you at Episode 2 next weekend (or maybe today..! Who knows?)!


No comments:

Post a Comment